This page outlines advertiser guidelines and restrictions when running ads across Viant’s Demand Side Platform, powered by Adelphic. The policies contained herein are amended periodically and are not a substitute for consulting with your Account Manager or Sales Representative.
Our policies cover four broad areas:
- Creative Guidelines: Guidance for advertisers on creation of their advertisement
- Sensitive Categories: Content you can advertise, but subject to limitations
- Prohibited Content: Content you cannot advertise on Adelphic
- SSP Advertising Policies: Our partners' standard advertising policies
- Creatives must clearly include advertiser’s logo and/or trademark.
- Creative functionality purposely designed to deceive or mislead users is not allowed.
- Creative must be professional in appearance, and contain a clear call-to-action with associated landing pages defined.
- Highly annoying elements including flashing, clashing colors or poor resolution images it not recommended.
Please consult with your Account Strategist or Sales Representative prior to executing advertisements that contain the below sensitive categories:
- Gambling: online, physical location casinos, lotteries and other games of chance
- Politics or Religion
- Financial services
- Weapons, including guns or knives
- Cannabis/recreational drugs
To help ensure our users have the best experience we forbid the following ad content:
- Obscene or vulgar language
- Nudity or violence
- Provocative imagery that is displayed in a suggestive manner
- Misleading or deceptive content
- Content that promotes pay-per-call services
- Hate speech
- Discriminating content intended to be threatening or harassing to any protected groups
- Content that contains any downloadable, malicious, or invasive elements
- Linking directly to websites or apps that contain any of the prohibited content as defined in this document
- Content that encourage directly or indirectly infringement on the rights of others
- Content that contains non-functional elements
- Rotation of multiple undisclosed advertisement through a single ad placement
- Advertisements that contain auto-redirects, auto-downloads, or auto-refresh
- Advertisements that place excessive or harmful stress on the user’s system resources with the invention of crypto-mining
SSP Advertising Policies
To provide additional guidance, please refer to our partner’s advertising policies on sensitive categories and prohibited content: