This page outlines advertiser guidelines and restrictions when running ads across Viant’s Demand Side Platform, powered by Adelphic.
- Creatives must clearly include advertiser’s logo and/or trademark.
- Creative functionality purposely designed to deceive or mislead users is not allowed.
- Creative must contain a clear call to action and associated landing pages must be defined.
- Highly annoying elements including flashing, clashing colors or poor resolution images it not recommended.
Please consult with your Account Strategist or Sales Representative prior to executing advertisements that contain the below sensitive categories:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gambling: online, physical location casinos, lotteries and other games of chance
- Political ads
- Financial services
- Weapons, including guns or knives
- Health conditions or treatments
- Sexual orientation
To help ensure our users have the best experience we forbid the following ad content:
- Obscene or vulgar language
- Nudity or violence
- Provocative imagery that is displayed in a suggestive manner
- Misleading or deceptive content
- Content that promotes pay-per-call services
- Hate speech
- Discriminating content intended to be threatening or harassing to any protected groups
- Content that contains any downloadable, malicious, or invasive elements
- Linking directly to websites or apps that contain any of the prohibited content as defined in this document
- Content that encourage directly or indirectly infringement on the rights of others, including intellectual property rights
- Content that contains non-functional elements
- Rotation of multiple undisclosed advertisement through a single ad placement
- Advertisements that contain auto-redirects, auto-downloads, or auto-refresh
- Advertisements that place excessive or harmful stress on the user’s system resources with the invention of crypto-mining